Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stocking #2

Here is Christmas stocking number two. I picked the colors out not thinking of how they would go together (which was a little dumb of me) I was just looking at them individually for how pretty I thought they were but I think they look nicely together (minus reminding me a little bit of UW) and as I add stockings it should start to round everything out (hopefully.) I did a couple shots with both stockings and the last picture is the color of yarn I plan to do for my husband (the third stocking.) I wanted to get a color that complimented both the yellow and the purple, something a little blue-green, and I'm hoping this will look nice along side the other two. 















I used the heirloom Christmas stocking pattern from PurlBee. Look at the post I did on the yellow stocking for any other questions or details. I think there may a mistake in the pattern that I caught this time, I will see if I run into the same problem on #3. And, that's all folks :)

Happy Saturday! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow very amazing. And I do love the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Huskies! but seriously, you should sell these! So beautiful! They look so soft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, everytime I make something so many people tell me they would pay me to make them one and it seriously SUCH a big compliment but it's definitely not worth the money because they take me a long time to make. Maybe some day I'll knit something that would be worth it but for now I just knit for myself and people I love.

      Delete
  3. You are seriously so very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete