Wednesday, November 14, 2012

              Hello Blogosphere, I have come to join your ranks! I'm putting my little life on this keyboard and computer screen and sending it out into the Universe with the click of a button! I really don't know how I am going to find time to do a blog, but I figure that if all these other people with way crazier lives than I do have time for a blog then I do too. Right??? I won't say much about myself because *let's be honest* most people reading this right now probably already know me pretty well. (Hi Mom.) And if you don't, well you can figure out who I am on the way as you read my little hum dee dum blog. Not really sure what is going to be in this blog. I'm a wife, mom, knitter, lab rat, home cook, yogi, and on occasion a runner and a rock climber. Guess I'll just feel it out as I go along. Whew. Glad I got that awkward first intro post out of the way. Onward and Upwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment