Saturday, November 24, 2012


And FINALLY this little guy is DONE!





This little guy has gone to his new home.










And Friends.


    I told my good friend Steph while she was pregnant with her little girl that I would make any animal she wanted out of my itty bitty toys knitting book. Amelia (my friend's baby) is now 7 months old... so this hippo is long over due! I added a few shots of a couple of the other animals I have made from this book. The giraffe and the snake. The sock monkey is from a different book, but I thought he would feel really left out if I didn't put him in this picture. I did leave out the robot I made, but he didn't seem to fit in this picture (just don't tell him.) I'm sure he will make it into some other post. 

2 comments:

  1. You actually are the most amazing person I know. I'm serious Sade that hippo, Oh my gosh! And I'd never seen the snake before, so stinkin cute, you seriously amaze me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia is OBSESSED with it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete