Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Family Photos 2015.

My good friend Annie took some photos of us a couple months ago. We went to the local park because sometimes in the past I've had a hard time getting pictures of Kc and I with Olive that I like because she doesn't seem to do super well posing in front of a camera and I wanted her to be really comfortable. I mostly wanted pictures of us playing. The lighting wasn't always the best, but I love the photos that Annie did get. I am regretting a little bit not thinking to have some pictures of just Olive and Elijah together, but I was kind of just trying to let things happen as they would naturally. I think some of the ones they would have been in together didn't have great lighting. Anyways, enough with the back story. Not everything needs a back story right? I just can't help myself. Here are my cute kids.









































Any votes for the Christmas card? Im still undecided! 


No comments:

Post a Comment