Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Atkinson's... Christmas card spoiler!




It was colder up the canyon than I expected, and Olive did not enjoy this little gust of wind very much, but it was too cute not to share.





Had enough yet? Just a few more... I can't help myself!



Ok, Can we talk about how hott this man is???


My Amazing sister-in-law Angie Whittemore took all these pictures while she was in town for Thanksgiving. Isn't she good??




Skinny Love


Ok, I have to share this video that I've been in love lately. You know when you get addicted to a video and you watch it like 30 times a day? Ok, maybe that is just me. But I love everything about this video. I love her natural makeupless beauty, her braces and the slight lisp it gives her. But most of all I love her voice, full of so much depth and emotion. 



2 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable. They really are. What a cute family and so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, cuuutest pictures ever. Like I'm actually dying right now. I hope you two know that you have created the cutest little thing ever with the most dazzling, blue eyes. Seriously have you guys noticed? They're like, breathtakingly gorgeous. Loved these, thanks for sharing Sade.

    ReplyDelete