Friday, December 21, 2012

Still in bed with Olive....

I've been in bed with this little rascal all morning. Can't bring myself to get up and get dressed and do any motherly duties beyond snuggling, playing, and feeding the raggamuffin in my lap right now. She doesn't seem to mind!  Although to be fair, I did get up and work from 4 am to 8 am. When I got off work, I was so tired I thought I was going to die but guess who didn't want to sleep....  ^ this girl!
|
 So, when I say I've been in bed all morning what I really mean is I sped home from work, jumped in bed with all things I could possibly want (including peanut butter filled pretzels, this laptop, and ANYTHING olive's heart could desire)and haven't left since. Sorry if you've been trying to get a hold of me. This did not include my phone. And now I think I'm ready to go out and greet the world, but not before a few more pictures!


Ummm this is Olive's pee face, after which she bursts out in a violent shiver. It's amazing.



Hope you all had as good a morning as I did!

2 comments:

  1. I love when I read what people write, and it sounds just like how they talk-pretty much my favorite thing ever. (round of applause)

    ReplyDelete