Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Life Lately. 

It's actually slightly comical that I am doing a blog post right now, since I need to do about a thousand things to get ready for my trip tomorrow, but little Olive has been on the clingy side lately, and sometimes you just need a break ya know? So while I am waiting for the little rascals bed time I will update you on what we have been up to as of late. 
 


Olive, Daddy, and I took a little walk up Rock Canyon. Banshee Bones you see here should be in her little ergo carrier, but honestly I am lucky she lasted in it as long as she did. Girl loves to be carried by her mamma. Good thing she is so cute, rascals gets away with murder. 
 



Took a little bike trip down to the local store for some rice cakes and nutter butters. Girls got to keep her figure some how, ya know?



We visited the Zoo. Olive loved it! She really loves animals (but what kid doesn't), she also had a great interaction with a 200 hundred pound gorilla but I was too enthralled by what was going on to pull my camera out. Sorry! Also good job Hogle Zoo for keeping it surprising cool there in weather that makes you kind of want to die at times.


Ummmm I'm sorry but, how adorable is Olive just relaxing in this chair?? I thought she would immediately try to get out when I set her there but she just was like "oh, I kind of like this, I think I'll stay a while" I had to legitimately talk myself out of buying it... the price helped a little.


 Been wanting to going to the SLC farmer's market for a while (it was on my summer to do list), and it didn't disappoint. We got some delish Mediterain food and some yummy peach habenaro jam. Also been wanting to meet up with this amazing girl forever too, LOVED seeing her. Your'e a babe Kristina.


Olive's super cheesy grin. (I love it)


Olive telling mamma, take me home now. I'm done.


My sister in law Angie and Olive's cousin June. We all took a little hike ( if you can call it a hike, it's really like a 5 minute walk up a cement pathway) to this water fall. Provo Canyon seriously can't be beat, it's so beautiful.


Lastly here is little Olive playing on a little playground near our house. It was one of those mornings where you leave the house in your Pj's and you kind of really don't care cause you just need to get out. After I took this picture I had a little panic attack because Olive looks so OLD and she is almost one and I really really really am not ready. Life has been crazzzy, but hopefully I will find some time in the near future to show you our new house! Stay tuned! 
 



 


4 comments:

  1. presh. i love love that picture with you and olive hiking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie!!!! Olive is so adorable! And I miss you so much! Hope your move was smooth and that your summer is wonderful. xo Annaliese

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable pictures.
    my toddler wants the stroller everywhere.. but he just doesn't want to sit in it. Instead he wants to push it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he's adorable! Love to see their little personalities and what they decide they have to do!

      Delete