Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Bi-Polar Day

  Because yesterday I'm all like Hello World. I'm getting all ready for my day and I'm making some baby food, and my house is clean, and I'm taking my little girl on a walk to the Provo Bakery, and I'm getting stitches DONE on this baby blanket, and I'm making some aMAZing lemon asparagus risotto. 
   
    And today I'm all like- put clothes on? And yeah my baby loves watching downtown abbey all day, and where did her little rashes come from and how do I get rid of them, and ugh my belly still really hurts, and baby just PLEASE take a nap.

  
(take a guess which day this picture was taken.)

  So, ya know. It's like, just when you think you have your act together someone brings you a big bag of chocolates and you eat them all in one sitting. So, whatever.

4 comments:

  1. She is ADORABLE! And yes that was me yesterday-productive the entire day. Today? I can't find enough quiet moments when I can close my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day? That's been my past two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I loved this so much. I had one of those days today too, ha you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete