Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Welcome baby Callie, Nice to meet cha.









Yesterday, February 12th 2013, my sister Bethany Hart had her very first baby girl. After 3 boys. These are those boys- so you can see why a little girl is needed to keep these rebel rousers in line. (although I'm not quite sure that anyone can do that.)
















Before.


After.





Bethany drove in at about 7 to be induced. I left Provo heading for Kaysville around 9 in order to take care of the boys. Carter got home first, and he was so excited to meet baby girl Callie. He kept giving me instructions over and over again. **now if my mom has the baby you have to go pick up kyle from school. Then William came home, and about 3 pm Bethany had the baby! Carter and I were so excited and anxiously awaited a picture! Carter hoped they got one while the baby was "slimy." When Kyle got home we told him the good news. We had to wait a couple hours to go see her because the nurses were doing what nurses do to little babies. Bethany looked great when we showed up, and said she felt great (but that is most likely because the meds hadn't worn off yet) Baby and mommy were healthy, and that is all that matters really. --- And then there were 4.

On the drive home I called my best friend Callie, who of course is stoked that the baby is named after her :) We discussed how jealous we were of new baby Callie because she was going to have such a cool life. Three cute older brothers so she gets to hang around the cute cool boys all the time and also she will have to be a little hardcore tomboy if she is going to keep up with her brothers- and if you know Callie and I, we think this is the coolest girl of all. Plus she gets to have Bethany for a mom. That girl. She doesn't even know how lucky she is. Congrats Bethany, love you!



** And special thanks to this rascal bone for putting up with three rowdy cousins and a mom who ignored her to take pictures. Love you little babe.

2 comments:

  1. yes!!!! I can't wait to meet baby Callie. PS Olive is SO cute in the video and in the picture with her little rascal animal hoodie on;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I would have known last week these pictures of the new babes were there. So cute. Thanks for sharing. I really wanted to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete