Sunday, February 3, 2013

 Bath Time and Such.




                                      
Olive BathTime from Sadie Atkinson on Vimeo.

Little Olive loves to Splishy Splash in the bath tub, and it's so cute I had to catch it on video! She also loves to unplug the bathtub stopper, and did it about 10 more times before her bath was through. Little Rascal.

A Wedding.


My Man. Can you tell how much he loves to smile in pictures?


I am sure you recognize this babe and a half. Stephanie Cirac. You will see her a lot more of her in this blog because she is one of my mostest favoritest people in the whole wide world. You should be so lucky to know her.


Janae Rivera. Cutest little Mexican I know.


Typical.


Guys, this is the cutest couple you will ever know. For reals.


And the reason we all got together. Congrats Dave Dinsbach and Kendall Johnson. You guys could not be more perfect for each other, and I am SO happy for you both. All the happiness in the world.

3 comments:

  1. sweet life!

    join my firmoo giveaway:
    http://carlacee.blogspot.com/2013/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm I just love you and miss you. Please tell my teachers to give me less homework so we can hang out all the time! K thanks love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the little sumo in the bathtub. As I am writing this comment Gabriel is screaming, " I want to see Olive in the bathtub again! . . . Pleeeeease."

    ReplyDelete