Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Girls just want to have Fun.



      
     You know those girls that say they only like to hang out with boys? Well those girls are SERIOUSLY missing out. Because no one will ever make you laugh so hard you are about to pee your pants, give you a shoulder to cry on, or make the most amazing breakfast you have ever eaten- like your girlfriends. 

    Steph's hubby went out of town for the weekend so we planned a sleep over at her house- babes and all. We ate an obscene amount of junk food, including four cookies baked together in a bowl with a huge pile of ice cream on top. (after which we realized what a horrible idea that was and thought we would all puke) We kept to eating, talking, and laughing till 2 or 3 in the morning. It was so therapeutic- and fun!

     In the morning we made a delicious breakfast of homemade rising waffles and eggs Benedict. I have the same issue every time I eat delicious food. It's gone before I get any evidence of it. I mean really, how does ANYONE get pictures of their food?? I think oh I need to take a picture of this before it's gone- next thing I know I'm looking at an empty plate! I'm just such a sucker for some good eggs Benedict with proccuito and a yummuy waffle topped with a mile high mound of whipped cream and berries mmmmmmm, just writing this is making my mouth water. Good thing I don't have any good pictures, jeez! If I were to open a restaurant it would have to be a 24 hour breakfast joint with best breakfast food! Nothing beats breakfast. I'm sorry, it's just the reality of the situation. I'd serve all kinds of egg Benedict, pumpkin pancakes, lemon poppy seed pancakes, crepes with yummy cream cheese filling and all kinds of toppings, and gourmet waffles. (to name a few) YUM. Maybe I'll just have to do that someday. It will be awesome. 


Empty plate :(





Girls I love ya. Let's do it again some time.
Sooner, Rather than later.

3 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY it was so fun, and needed! SMASH and all..... hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry there are no pics of you! I had some, but I didn't know if you wanted me to post them. Even though you look gorgeous in every one of them (in my opinion) I really want to come to Mid Way and visit with little Olive! Love all the paintings you have been posting lately!

      Delete
    2. Dont you worry, I have been in a interesting mood lately and I am sure it would show through the pics. YES come to Midway! We need to make a outing, Steph and whoever! Thanks again Sadie!

      Delete