Sunday, April 7, 2013


Summer Lovin'




Last year around this time I looked like this. Preggo to the max. And while it looks adorable and all in this picture, I can assure you that having a large basketball tucked under your shirt all the time that occasionally kicks your kidneys is not all that fun. Especially during the summer. So this year I am making a summer list and I am doing everything on it! Here are some of the things on my list, please, please, please tell me about things I need to do! 
YAY, summer is almost here!



  • Mountain Bike down Sundance 
  • Make Apple Butter with the apples off my tree
  • Hike Timpanogos
  • Take Olive and Daddy to the Hogle Zoo and Aquarium
  • Grow everything I want in my garden
  • Can all those fresh heirloom tomatoes so I can use them all year long
  • Go to the Salt lake Farmer's Market
  • Do hot Yoga
  • Go to Seattle for a week 
  • Visit the Hot Springs in Park city
  • Make homemade pastas and gnocci
  • Take an outdoor rocking climbing/belaying lesson
  • Knit my Christmas Stockings (so they are ready for winter)
  • Take little on bike rides up the canyon with our new Bike Seat every week
  • Tour the dinosaur Museum
  • Try all the new delicious restaurants in Provo (and revisit the ones we love)
  • See the spiral Jetty
  • Camp in Goblin Valley
  • Make a big bonfire and roast marshmallows around it with friends. 
  • Have a picnic at Vivian park


No comments:

Post a Comment