Wednesday, November 20, 2013

An Olive Update 

Little Olive is growing so fast! She is learning new signs but still is not saying a single word besides mama! I'm not worried about it, we will get there- I'm sure someday soon I'll think, remember when Olive couldn't talk? I already say that about her walking, it's like we waited so long for it and now I can't even remember a time when she wasn't a little person just wandering around our house! 


Bringing Daddy some treats at work

Here's a couple things about Olive that are not to be forgotten. 


She loves to grab my hand to make me do whatever it is she wants. She always will grab my hand if I am sitting and lift it up to try to make me stand up. She wants my full attention. So at times, she just grabs my hand and leads me into the room she is playing and and lets go like, "ok, stay here." haha She's a tricky little rascal, they always find a way to get what they want! 
We also love to go to the park everyday. She wanders around and talks to herself the whole time. Her and Maybe find little treasures like lost balls or pinecones and then get in fights over them. She is her very very happiest when she is outside, and so we don't ever shy away from going out- no matter what the weather! 


She doesn't really like to take baths because she is so stressed out the whole time thinking about when I am going to wash her-which she hates. She can get very shy when she meets someone, always leaning her head on my shoulder (which melts my little heart) but she gets over it pretty quickly. Currently she loves pushing around her little stroller with a doll in it, and watching and dancing to The Lorax. Life with her is NEVER a dull moment, and we like it that way! Even if she does sometimes give the dog my wooden cooking spoons when I'm not looking and he chews them all up...
And that's my Olive update!


No comments:

Post a Comment