Monday, August 4, 2014


Family Photos.

While in Hawaii we had some pictures taken of the whole family. Really it's a miracle that we got ANY photos of Olive smiling because she was not into it. She doesn't do the whole pose thing yet, so you have to get her on the go and she wasn't in the best of moods. We let her climb a tree in hopes we could catch her in her element (which I think make the best pictures anyways.) 
Here they are along with a few of my favorites from the whole bunch. 








My husband is so handsome.




See what I mean. 
I still love this picture anyways, in spite of Olive looking at me off camera like "why are you making me do this, I just want you to hold me!" 


I love Olive's red hair and blue eyes in this picture next to Penny's beautiful curly blonde hair and stoic look. 
Sweet penny tried to help keep Olive in position for a lot of these pictures, and while it really didn't work all too well I love that she did that. I love to see all the cousins form relationships.


Little June couldn't be more perfect here. I love her. 
The older I get the more I just love beautiful clean white milky skin. I actually hate how tan and dark and splotchy my skin looks in a lot of these pictures, while those that were more diligent with their sunscreen look so beautiful and pure and you can see more of who they are through their features. (I know Callie won't agree with me on this, sorry Cal, but that's how I feel.)


When I look at this picture I can feel and see Haylee and how loving and forgiving she is, and for that reason I love this picture. 
(Besides the fact that she looks so beautiful.) 



This picture makes me happy. 
I see so much of the boys in Scott and the girls in Mary. I was thinking about these two and I was thinking I am surprised they even still have a house because they are just the most giving people I know, each in their own way. I feel so lucky to have them in my life.


Doesn't this make you smile.


In all the group pictures I felt myself being drawn to look at Erin (the mom in the white shirt on the top left.) She just seems to beam in every picture and she looks so happy. It reflects so much how she really is; she sees the good in everyone and always tries to be a better version of her already amazing self. Every time I am around her I find myself just wishing I could be more like her. 



And that's my wonderful family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment