Tuesday, April 12, 2016

January-March
(Picture Overload.)





Over the holidays we had all been so sick and we just needed to get out of the house. 
Curiosity Museum was just the break we needed.




Documenting rare moments where they get along for 2 seconds.




Rock Canyon, before Elijah discovered he could throw rocks off the cliff and I could actually get him to walk somewhere.





Teamwork for these two. Building a dinosaur.



Bean Museum.





This was soaking our entire bathroom but I couldn't bring myself to stop it.





Copilots.




Play Bill. 
One of the best shows I have ever seen. A marionette show of sound of music from the most renowned puppeteers.





My heart.




Alice in Wonderland ballet. 
We took cute little Amelia along with us.





Olive "skis" 2016.




Grandma and Grandpa.






Best Friends.





Tour of the Lehi Natural History Museum.





Special Treats after our library visit. 
We will try all the new bakeries, thanks Mom.





A "we were here" picture after touring the provo temple.






Decorating cookies and making valentines. 
Olive would get such a high when I pulled out the sprinkles, her cookies were more sprinkles than cookie. 





Olive has THE BEST sunbeams teacher. 
Look at this adorable tea party!!! 
Olive loved it.





Neon lights imitating our feelings.





Then I made KC does this while the dog watched and Olive cheered us on from the couch in the back round.







Girlfriend Ski at Sundance. 
This girl can ski, she doesn't mess around.






Callie's princess birthday party. 
It only took an hour to get that thing to open.






Our Yearly Ski Day.
 We had some good chats on the ski lift.





Boys and their toys. 






We call this the "secret path" up at rock canyon.





Happiness is here.





I have to entertain this guy while Olive is in Preschool time at the library. 
He ditches story time right after they quit singing, sometimes I can get him to come back for the puppet show. If I'm lucky.






Olive took a tumbling class. It was so cute.





Crazies at the Zoo.





Frozen on ice with cousins.






Chasing these two everywhere we go.





Paddle board yoga in the Crater.





Providing and serving food at this shelter in honor of Bryant.
It was a great experience.






Throwing rocks and sticks.






It's hard for me to stop Olive from doing things that I secretly want to do myself.







Teaching this little how to climb.





Elijah was having a hard time this week and was crying and fussing all the time. He had some teeth cutting through. Those types of days feel like they will never end. I remember snapping this picture and thinking this may be the only time he had smiled that whole week! It only lasted a second. Those scratches on his face are from a face plant running at the park.






This photo embodies childhood to me. 
I was teaching Olive how to ride her bike.






Dance party for a friend's birthday.






This day was full of GREEN GREEN GREEN. It was pretty fun.






Hiked the Y for the first time in I don't know how long! Elijah was good on the way up, but screamed the entire way down.... so that was fun haha. It actually really was fun though.






Easter Egg Hunt for these littles. 
I let Olive color some eggs with markers and she loved that.
She dyed some with her grandma so I decided to skip the mess, which is a little unlike me :) 
Easter snuck up on us this year in March and I didn't like it! I need more time to enjoy all the cute little eggs scattered around my house. I may or may not still have my knitted eggs up on my piano, I just can't take them down! They are so cute!






In these moments I love her the most.







This kid can dribble a ball better than his older sister! 
I am starting to bring a ball with me everywhere I go, he loves them so.










On Bryant's birthday we went down to Utah Lake and let off some lanterns. It was beautiful and a really cool experience. Elijah immediately started to run straight for the water and would have just kept going right on in had I not caught him last minute. 

I love this last picture of Bryant's friend Jesse letting off a lantern filled with notes and love. There was such emotion and intention. 
Bryant you are missed.





I snapped this picture of Elijah at the Zoo to document the one single moment he stopped moving the whole day! I spent most my time chasing him around, the little bugger.






I took Olive along on a Mutual Activity ice skating. She was so unsure when she first got on the ice and I thought she was going to quit after only a few minutes, but I was slowly able to get her more and more comfortable until she was running around by herself with the help of this walker and even venturing out on the ice without it a few times. 







My sister and I realized we had never tried the "duck face." 
We still don't get why people do it haha. 
This was the most fun day, my sister is so funny and adventurous she keeps you laughing every second you are with her.







More drone chasing.
All parties involved enjoy this immensely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment