Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another Carlson Wedding!
My little sister Candance got married in the Logan Temple on December 7th.



      7 down... 1 to go! 
       Get in line boys, get  -  in   -  line.




The Happy Couple.


Look at how beautiful all my sisters are!!! 
**the single one is to my left


See how little rascal bones has a got a fistful of her Mama's hair? Little Monkey's got to hold on somehow right?


OK, here is something you should know about my family. We are all crazed lunatics. (we get it from our dad.) So, fair warning to lucky number 8! A series of things happened before this picture that resulted in my 7 month pregnant sister on the ground! But, being the crazies that we are... we find it all hysterical! Really though this weekend was fun, just being with my family. Big families are not for everyone, and don't get me wrong at times you look around and you think WHAT is going on??? But I wouldn't have it any other way. We are not an extremely sentimental family, we just like to have a lot of fun. So what better way to end a family wedding than a big soccer game and some "hang time" on indoor trampolines! And yeah. That is really what we did right after my sister's wedding. Anything that is a game or competition in any way, you will find us there. A few Christmases ago we were all sitting in the living room doing nothing. This is NOT ok. My dad found a stick and had each of us spinning around the stick in circles. This turned into a competition of who could do the most turns around the stick. This is completely normal. I love my family.






My adorable little bro. He has 3 kids!! I know, right?



Look at Olive's red hair! Who knew? 
(FYI this is only 1/3 of the cousins)


My good friend Annie Hancock took all these pictures, if you want to see how amazing she is go to AnnieVisuals.com.


   sidenote: GO SEE LES MISERABLES!! If Hugh Jackman doesn't win an oscar for that role than there is just no justice in this world.

2 comments:

  1. She looked beautiful, I love her dress. It's not your dress is it? It kind of reminds me of it or something. The sleeves are similar or something. She looked beautiful though, as did the entire good looking Carlson clan of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you noted that you guys inherit the "crazy gene" from your dad. lol.
    It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I wish I could have gone!
    Also, I want to see Les Miserables!!!

    ReplyDelete