Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A little ride on the Front Runner 




Kc and I took a little trip on the front runner a couple weeks ago because he got some free passes from work and school and we wanted to see what it was all about. 
And, we LOVED IT! (oh, and so did Olive... if you can't tell from these pictures!)I would recommend it to anyone, best way to travel. Especially with a little one.







We met up with my sister, her husband, and their new little babe Callie. 
I guess Olive didn't like me holding another baby so much.



And then we went home.







Till next time Front Runner. 
We sure loved you!

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of Olive and of both of you with her. You are such cute parents. Glad you found front runner. I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that last picture kills me. Olive is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete