Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello  There. 


     You know, I really should be in my bed right now.  But I'm not. My little girl's sleeping schedule has been- should we say- not ideal as of late. 

*sigh* 

     That's all I have to say. And, somehow, sending all this exhaustion out into the universe is a little therapeutic. So if I am being honest (and I am)- I am lucky I did not get arrested today- because Olive and I drove to babiesrus to do a little shopping and we both fell asleep in the parking lot for over an hour before we could even go in. 
   Over an hour.
      And we were like RIGHT in front of the store. On top of that I know for a fact that I looked like one of those really gross sleepers- you know the ones you see on the planes with the mouth gaped open slumped over their shoulder. I mean being awakened by your own drool coming out of your mouth is a pretty good indication that things are a little sketch. But thank you mothers entering babiesrus for just knowing that I was an extremely exhausted overworked Mamma. (instead of the hangover druggie that I probably appeared to be) 
  But then we woke up. 
     We bought some diapers, went home, planted some peas, and all seemed right again with the world. Until bedtime. For heavens sake child whatever is causing your change in sleep schedule PLEASE go away soon. Before I gouge out my eyeballs. Thank you. 


Here is little banshee bones after we woke up. She thought it was perfectly normal to sleep in the car (i mean like duh- I do it all the time mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment