Thursday, March 14, 2013

Coral Springs/Zion's National Park

Kc had a week off, so I decided that we should take a little family trip down south where the weathers fine. We went swimming, took long walks, talked about our lives and future plans, took an excursion out on ATV's, and did a hike at Zion national park. It was everything I hoped- relaxing and fun, and you know, just good to be together. Here are some pictures we took along the way.






My view from the back seat 
*had to take a quick shot because I was mostly in the driver's seat :)






Binky in/Binky out. Took everything I had not to get this girl to eat dirt. Why don't I just take her out of the dirt you say? I didn't have the heart- she loved it! So, water bottle in hand- I swiftly cleaned the binky after if was ejected in an attempt to consume a handful of dirt and quickly put it back in. Only to do so again 30 seconds later.


I'm quite proud of this picture- (even though it looks like we are trying to make a band album cover) because we traded holding the camera in order to take it while moving the panoramic shot. It was just us, pretty cool right??


Ok, Kc and I are so far from being this cheesy. But, we gave into peer pressure. So sue me.




Don't you just love what other people consider a good frame for a picture?? *sigh* I guess random strangers don't really care how your family pictures turn out, but seriously has anyone EVER had a good picture taken by a stranger??



Over it. Here's my acknowledgment, you happy? Sorry Olive, you were a good sport.



Thanks weekend. You were pretty good to us.





2 comments:

  1. I love the panorama picture!!! So pretty wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That panorama picture is AWESOME. Wow I'm really impressed with your guys' skills. Man I can't believe I missed out on this trip, it looked way fun.

    ReplyDelete